Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa baby

Dear Santa,

This pink loving runner girl has been really REALLY good this year. I paid off my credit card (again), have been SUPER on top of budgeting for the wedding, have been making leaps and bounds with how flexible I am and totally working to "just let things go" instead of letting them get me all upset. To top it off I've done some kick butt coaching. And I've had my eye on a few things lately, that you know, if you just wanted to drop them by my house, well I would't complain.


Astro Wunder Under Crop
Because obvi I need more workout gear, and more pink in my life. Lululemon Astro Wunder Under Crop (WITH HOT PINK WAISTBAND!!!!

Stride Jacket
And obvi I need (yet another) pink jacket....
Lululemon Stride Jacket (in Paris Pink)


Personal Training Manual. And all other relevant study materials. Yep I want to become ACE certified by the end of next year... Just another thing to add to the resume of things-that-have-nothing-to-do-with-my-current-career.


Confession: I only wear ONE type of running sock. And they of course have pink on them (because let's be serious I really ONLY want the pink ones...). And of course you can never have too many pairs of socks. Even for Christmas.

I just think these look so darn awesome. (Pink Compression Socks)

What's on your running wish list this holiday?

xx Sara

1 comment:

That Pink Girl said...

Ooog, those capris are too cute! Love the pink waistband!
I love my CEP socks - you need them! They are great for recovery!