Reasons NOT to run
1. The weather is too cold/rainy/hot/humid.
2. I feel tired/cranky/out of it.
3. I would rather be at home on the couch with my significant other.
4. I want to spend time with my friends, and they do NOT want to run.
5. I have errands to run/grocery shopping to do.
6. I don't like the outfit I packed in my gym back this morning.
7. I just ran yesterday.
8. I will run tomorrow.
9. I don't think I can finish the workout I have planned.
10. I forgot my watch.
11. I forgot my socks.
12. I just plain do not WANT to.
Reasons TO run
1. NOT running is NOT an option
I always say that more than half the battle is your attitude. Do whatever it takes to have a positive attitude and you will succeed. Reasons to NOT do things are not reasons, they are excuses, in a reason costume. Do not believe them. Do not let them get into your head, if they do get them out before they have time to get comfortable. There is no place for negativity in achievement. Do you really want to wake up tomorrow and have to erase miles off your log? No? I didn't think so. So get it together, get those shoes on your feet and get out the door. Trust me you will thank me for it later. You may not thank me while you are running, and it may not be when you are finished. It could take days. But trust me. You will thank me.
Now go RUN