Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's for real now


The post it note has been in my planner for weeks now. "Register for Philadelphia Marathon by April 30th. $80-" It stares me in the face hundreds of times a day as I plan through sample dates from factories. I have every intention of signing up, I just like to wait for the very last minute for things. But there is something about the 'after race high' that makes a girl do crazy things. After blogging like crazy about my not always wonderful experience, feeling great about meeting my goals and pushing myself a little farther, and some encouragement from the always wonderful coaches and mentors from Team Challenge Philly, I went for it.

I am officially registered for the Philadelphia Marathon. 26.2 Miles. You hear that asthma? I am not scared of you. You are not going to keep me from kicking this races butt.

xx Sara

2 comments:

Black Labs and Lilly said...

SOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!! Although just seeing the word "Marathon" right now makes me legs ache, I know you are going to be fabulous!!!

Denise said...

i knew it was just a matter of time. you're going to love it!