Thursday, September 2, 2010

Team Challenge + VEGAS!

If I learned anything from my 10+ years as a Girl Scout (thanks Mom) it's help others at all times. That and selling sweet cookies makes one awesome fundraiser. But since the Girl Scouts already have that market cornered, I guess I'm going to have to come up with some fresh new ideas for my second round with Team Challenge.

That's right. The half marathon program I so fondly talked about here and here. The one I decided to join because Boyfriend has Crohn's disease and I can't just sit around the house and do nothing, pretending I can live in my own little bubble where nothing affects me.

What's your selfless act for the year? One of our wonderful team members for this season will proudly stand up and say that joining Team Challenge is her selfless act. She is amazing. You can be amazing too. Join Team Challenge. Or if that is too much of a commitment (and I understand I really do, it requires a lot of dedication and effort) please think about making a (TAX DEDUCTIBLE!) donation. It's quick and painless (unlike the half marathon which is long and sometimes hurts) just visit my fundraising site!!!

xx Sara

No comments: